- The information provided on this website is for use of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, or to be a substitute for, specific professional advice. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material in this publication can be accepted.
- Certain information may be collected from visitors to the TS Constructions website, such as browser type, operating system, referral site etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use the site, for the purpose of improving services.
- Cookies are used on this website. Cookies are very small files which a website uses to identify when visitors come back to the site and to store details about the use of the site. Cookies are not malicious programs that access or damage computers. Cookies are used to improve the experience of people using the website.
- Third party sites. This site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by TS Constructions. TS Constructions are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of going on to those sites.
- Copyright. TS Constructions provide access to their web site for the purpose of potential clients researching the company for construction projects. Visitors may print a copy of information contained on this web site for personal use or for the purpose of undertaking a construction project, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. It is not permitted to on-sell or otherwise commercialise any information obtained from the TS Constructions web site. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws or as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, no part of this web site may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, stored, distributed, printed, displayed, performed, published, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means or process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by storage in an information retrieval system) without the specific written consent of TS Constructions Pty Ltd
- Disclaimer of Liability. Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, TS Constructions cannot guarantee that there will be no errors or changes in electronic or printed material. TS Constructions does not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Subject to any terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded, TS Constructions accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by any user as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information on this site. All information on the site is subject to change. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute or law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded. All information on the TS Constructions website is subject to change without notice.