TS Constructions takes a proactive and holistic approach to Environmental Management and sustainability in building. As much as the final product is important; the process of construction, selection of materials and products and the overall operations of the company are as equally important.
As a Master Builders Green Living Builder, TS Constructions have been trained in all aspects of environmental management, including;
- Project planning
- Passive solar efficient design
- On site waste management, erosion and sediment control
- Material selection – framing & structure
- Building envelope – insulation, glazing, embodied energy
- Water conservation
- Energy conservation
- Interior fit out – material selection, embodied energy, indoor air quality
- Business strategy
The benefits for clients are many;
- Long term financial savings through selection of sustainable options
- Reduction of impacts in water use, energy use and rubbish disposal
- Satisfaction that they are part of the solution, not contributing to the problem
TS Constructions is also able to advise and consult in the planning of major developments. TS Constructions has assisted with the planning of the Cape Paterson Eco Village in relation to green living and construction methods.