TS Constructions provides regular opportunities for subcontractors and suppliers to tender for projects they are involved with using an “Invitation to Tender” system.
This may be managed directly with the selected subcontractor or supplier or via the TS Constructions Tendersearch portal.
The Tendersearch process is simple;
- Register your company and services on the TS Constructions Tendersearch page by clicking on logo below
- Once registered, selected subcontractors and suppliers will receive an invitation via email when an appropriate opportunity for their trade becomes available
- Once invited, companies will be able to download plans and specifications for invited projects and be asked to submit a price.
- Plans will be available around the clock and be immediately downloadable. This will reduce time taken to issue and collect plans, providing more time to develop a quotation.
It is advisable that if you wish to be involved in future works with TS Constructions that you register on this system.
Please note, under Tendersearch;
- Subcontractors and suppliers will receive an email notification for relevant projects and will be required to log in and download the documents.
- Addendums released for a tender will be advised by email.
- There is no need to log in each day to check opportunities or addendums.
- Be aware that not all Tenders will be seen by all registered users. TS Constructions will continue to be inviting companies to quote and will not be conducting open tenders.
Registration for Tenderseach is free, your details will not be passed onto any third parties and Tendersearch will not contact you for any commercial purpose.