TS Constructions are looking for experienced carpenters to join their rapidly growing company.
Do you have the following attributes:
Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If so please submit your resume to Lindy firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Construction Administration Assistant
Reports to: Administration Manager
This role is a conduit between various stakeholders in the business and requires a clear understanding of workflow and relationships within the organisation. Primarily it is an internal role, with some external contact as directed
1. Administration Manager
2. Compliance Officer
3. Contract Administrator
5. Employees and Contractors
6. Subcontractors and Suppliers
Purpose of Role: To provide support to TS Constructions personnel in the area of administration and basic transactions, maintenance of key information required to effectively manage the organisation, and assistance in the preparation of documents and tenders
Key Tasks & Objectives:
1. Assist with processing invoices, claims, timesheets and other administrative transactions under the direction of the Office Manager
2. Assist the Compliance Officer in maintaining key company documents and registers that related to ISO 45001 (Safety Systems)
3. Update and maintain key company documents and registers that related to ISO 9001 (Quality Systems)
4. Update and maintain key company documents and registers that related to ISO 14001 (Environmental Systems)
5. Assist Project Directors and the Contracts Administrator prepare and submit Tenders
6. Answer phones and in office enquiries and forward to the appropriate personnel as required.
7. Assist Directors and others by responding to emails and phone calls as directed.
8. Other tasks as directed from time to time
Performance Expectations To ensure all allocated tasks are undertaken and processed in a timely and accurate manner. To respond to queries, requests, and instruction in a professional manner, and seek additional information and direction where required
1. All administration transactions completed by agreed deadlines
2. All registers and databases relating to ISO accreditation are updated accurately by the end of each month
3. Tender content to be accurately inserted into the relevant tender sections, and tenders compiled and merged into the appropriate format for review by Directors
4. Questions from external stakeholders are addressed in a prompt manner, with appropriate notification and involvement of other personnel
Experience and Qualifications Essential
1. Strong understanding of the Microsoft Suite of products including Project.
2. Strong understanding of basic financial transactions
3. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
4. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal situations.
5. Strong understanding of construction and trade industries
6. Experience in project estimating.
7. Reliable transport & Driver’s License
8. Knowledge of Attache Payroll
9. Knowledge of Tendersearch & Estimate One software
10. Knowledge of ISO 9001
We would like to express our thanks to the fantastic contractors and suppliers that enable us to complete these award winning projects.
While most architecture is all straight lines and squared angles, the latest trend is curves.
They are often used to soften a buildings impact, helping the structure to meld into the surrounding landscape.
Yarram & District Health Services - IHC
Buildings dominated by curves presents new challenges
You tend to think of architecture as the look of the place, but it demands the complex contribution of engineering starting well below ground. Under any major building winds a complicated system of spaces and places for electricity, plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and other building services.
TS Constructions would like to congratulate GR & T Plasterers
on receiving numerous awards for the plastering works on this project.
Yesterday (Sunday 20th September) was Sustainable House Day.
In keeping with our current social restrictions, a number of houses were
featured virtually this year.
Virtual tours were offered through 12 different houses at Live At The Cape
and we are proud to say that 5 of those are the work of TS Constructions.
Take a tour of these amazing homes:
Interested in sustainable housing?
Take a look at some of the latest sustainable homes located at "The Cape"
The Cape Eco community is a master planned residential development on the South Coast of Victoria at Cape Paterson. Eventually it will consist of over 200 homes surrounded by more than 50% of open, natural space, The Cape has very clear and prescriptive guidelines for all homes. A minimum 7.5 star rating, 2.5kW PV Solar and 10,000 litres of water storage is mandatory.
Australia’s premium sustainable housing project, The Cape, in Cape Paterson, has opened its doors to its newest 8.3-star edition, "Periwinkle". This carbon neutral, energy and water efficient coastal home sits within the top 1% of sustainable homes in Australia. The home features state of the art energy efficient design, construction and fit out, which combines to keep the home beautifully comfortable in all weather conditions, while reducing annual running costs to below $500 per annum, which is around 15% to 20% of the running costs of a state average home.
In exciting news for the Cape, an independent 12-month study by RMIT University and analysis by leading not-for-profit RENEW has highlighted The Cape estate as a scalable blueprint for how the Australian housing industry can build affordable, energy efficient, carbon neutral homes that dramatically reduce energy bills, with consumers, the economy and the environment set to benefit.
Wonderful to host the Women in Building Industry Group Networking Event at the Cape today.
Organized by the Master Builders Association of Victoria around 20 women from various aspects of the building trade attended including designers, estimators, administrators, construction managers, energy raters and small business owners.
The group toured through the CORE 9 with Tony O'Connell from TS Constructions, the home nearing completion on site with Wade Bashaw from North South Homes, & the Seastar with Meg Edwards & Carl Talbot from Carl Talbot Builders, followed by lunch back in the CORE 9.
There was lots of positive conversation & interest in the sustainable homes at The Cape where this group of builders alongside The Sociable Weaver are building homes averaging over 8 Star energy efficiency, a national first.
We wish everyone who attended all the best in their careers😊
Our resident Sustainability guru Tony O'Connell has been busy today, spreading his extensive knowledge of sustainable living at the Sustainability Summit held at Villawood, Mt Duneed, proudly supported by Barwon Water and Surf Coast Shire.
The summit consisted of a number of guest speakers including Brendon Condon (The Cape) Tony Belcher (Barwon Water), Rory Costello (Villawood) and Terry Dalgleish (South East Water).
It was well attended with approx 80 people from various municipalities, water boards and major building companies
If you would like to know more about sustainable housing
give us a call on 5672 2466