If so please submit your resume to Lindy firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Construction Administration Assistant
Reports to: Administration Manager
This role is a conduit between various stakeholders in the business and requires a clear understanding of workflow and relationships within the organisation. Primarily it is an internal role, with some external contact as directed
1. Administration Manager
2. Compliance Officer
3. Contract Administrator
5. Employees and Contractors
6. Subcontractors and Suppliers
Purpose of Role: To provide support to TS Constructions personnel in the area of administration and basic transactions, maintenance of key information required to effectively manage the organisation, and assistance in the preparation of documents and tenders
Key Tasks & Objectives:
1. Assist with processing invoices, claims, timesheets and other administrative transactions under the direction of the Office Manager
2. Assist the Compliance Officer in maintaining key company documents and registers that related to ISO 45001 (Safety Systems)
3. Update and maintain key company documents and registers that related to ISO 9001 (Quality Systems)
4. Update and maintain key company documents and registers that related to ISO 14001 (Environmental Systems)
5. Assist Project Directors and the Contracts Administrator prepare and submit Tenders
6. Answer phones and in office enquiries and forward to the appropriate personnel as required.
7. Assist Directors and others by responding to emails and phone calls as directed.
8. Other tasks as directed from time to time
Performance Expectations To ensure all allocated tasks are undertaken and processed in a timely and accurate manner. To respond to queries, requests, and instruction in a professional manner, and seek additional information and direction where required
1. All administration transactions completed by agreed deadlines
2. All registers and databases relating to ISO accreditation are updated accurately by the end of each month
3. Tender content to be accurately inserted into the relevant tender sections, and tenders compiled and merged into the appropriate format for review by Directors
4. Questions from external stakeholders are addressed in a prompt manner, with appropriate notification and involvement of other personnel
Experience and Qualifications Essential
1. Strong understanding of the Microsoft Suite of products including Project.
2. Strong understanding of basic financial transactions
3. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
4. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal situations.
5. Strong understanding of construction and trade industries
6. Experience in project estimating.
7. Reliable transport & Driver’s License
8. Knowledge of Attache Payroll
9. Knowledge of Tendersearch & Estimate One software
10. Knowledge of ISO 9001